Photographer. Multimedia artist.
Angelika Sher has Lithuanian origin, living and working in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Angelika Sher graduated from the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem, having series of exhibitions in Israel and worldwide: New York, Tokyo, Berlin, Moscow, London, Paris, San Francisco, Toronto etc.
In 2009 Angelika’s won 3d place in Sony's World Photo Awards Professional competition: Fine Art—Conceptual and Constructed
Angelika’s works are included in number of museums and private collections:
- The Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- MO Museum, Vilnius, Lithuania
- The Museum of Israeli Art, Ramat Gan
- AMOCA, the Arab Museum of Contemporary Art, Sakhnin
- Bank Hapoalim, Israel
- Bank Discount, Israel
- Galicia’s P.O.C., Brussels
- START by Serge Tiroshe, Tel Aviv
- Zabludovich family, London
- Ofer family, London
- Recanti family, Israel
- Irith Rappoport, Israel
- Dov Hazan, Israel
and other private collections.
Angelika Sher: Series 2005-2012, Kehrer Verlag, Berlin 2014
Variation, CS-Press, London 2010
The complete photographer, Tom Ang, DK